I never really liked MySpace. And I can't stand Facebook. Don't care much for Friendfeed either.
What I've decided to do is not close those accounts (whenever I do, "friend requests" magically appear out of thin air), but rather just not promote the fact I have them any longer. I've modified by Krunchd page to only show the stuff I actively use, that being this blog (obviously), Twitter, Flickr and YouTube.
So now the list of stuff I use on the 'net is (as far as communications go):
And yep, that's it. That is unless I find something else out there useful to me. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago