I never really liked MySpace. And I can't stand Facebook. Don't care much for Friendfeed either.
What I've decided to do is not close those accounts (whenever I do, "friend requests" magically appear out of thin air), but rather just not promote the fact I have them any longer. I've modified by Krunchd page to only show the stuff I actively use, that being this blog (obviously), Twitter, Flickr and YouTube.
So now the list of stuff I use on the 'net is (as far as communications go):
And yep, that's it. That is unless I find something else out there useful to me. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone