I never really liked MySpace. And I can't stand Facebook. Don't care much for Friendfeed either.
What I've decided to do is not close those accounts (whenever I do, "friend requests" magically appear out of thin air), but rather just not promote the fact I have them any longer. I've modified by Krunchd page to only show the stuff I actively use, that being this blog (obviously), Twitter, Flickr and YouTube.
So now the list of stuff I use on the 'net is (as far as communications go):
And yep, that's it. That is unless I find something else out there useful to me. 🙂
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Schecter PT Special in Aqua Burst Pearl
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it