This is your captain speaking. To the left you will see some flags of the world. Aaaaaand if you look to the right you'll see a sidebar with some site presto change-o links on it. That is all. Enjoy your flight. [krrrrsshhtt]
I was messing around with cookie sessions, php and stylesheets and now I have the functions on the right side. They work rather nicely I must say. I have not one but three different scripts that make that whole thing work (text size, font, color). I more or less did it because some days I want a big font, some days a small font, some days a dark site, others a light site, et cetera... Now I can choose (as can you) what I want for a look at whim.
The flags on the left are actually translator links to different world languages. I have a reason for this - I was chatting with someone from Germany today and thought it best to put some translator links up to make it easier for international visitors to read this place. More come here than I thought.. so it was definitely in order. While it's true the translators will not "understand" any of the slang, it's better than nothing.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984