snow there, fog here
It's early Saturday morning (close to 6am) and I ran out to grab a V8 juice. This particular morning it's pea soup out there.
Check it out:
This is a traffic cam from the I-4 exit on I-275. No, it is not out of focus - that's fog and a ton of it. Visibility was down big time.
However this was nothing compared to the stomping grounds (that being Connecticut):
There may be no fog but the region just got (and is continuing to get) slammed with a winter storm.
This is the first "big one" of the season up in those parts.
On the negative side, you basically can't go anywhere. Well, that's not entirely true. You could if you're 4x4 equipped. But even then most stay home (I usually did).
On the positive side, that region may in fact get a white Christmas so I guess every cloud does have a silver lining.
9 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)