snow there, fog here
It's early Saturday morning (close to 6am) and I ran out to grab a V8 juice. This particular morning it's pea soup out there.
Check it out:
This is a traffic cam from the I-4 exit on I-275. No, it is not out of focus - that's fog and a ton of it. Visibility was down big time.
However this was nothing compared to the stomping grounds (that being Connecticut):
There may be no fog but the region just got (and is continuing to get) slammed with a winter storm.
This is the first "big one" of the season up in those parts.
On the negative side, you basically can't go anywhere. Well, that's not entirely true. You could if you're 4x4 equipped. But even then most stay home (I usually did).
On the positive side, that region may in fact get a white Christmas so I guess every cloud does have a silver lining.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar