Some words about the sibling
To those who don't know, I have one sister. She's currently going to college waaaaaaaaaaay far away in St. Kitts. She hates the far away part because of the physical distance from family and friends, but she'll be visiting soon which is cool.
We spoke on the phone tonight. Although I can't get into details what it was about, I can say that she's awesome concerning family matters. She's the one who can get things done where they need to be when I can't for whatever reason.
Maria and I don't see eye to eye on a lot of things. I think she's too emotional. She thinks I'm not emotional enough. Yin this. Yang that. It happens. However, when crunch time hits as far as the family is concerned, the team comes together. Crunch time will be hitting soon, and the team's ready.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone