Some words about the sibling
To those who don't know, I have one sister. She's currently going to college waaaaaaaaaaay far away in St. Kitts. She hates the far away part because of the physical distance from family and friends, but she'll be visiting soon which is cool.
We spoke on the phone tonight. Although I can't get into details what it was about, I can say that she's awesome concerning family matters. She's the one who can get things done where they need to be when I can't for whatever reason.
Maria and I don't see eye to eye on a lot of things. I think she's too emotional. She thinks I'm not emotional enough. Yin this. Yang that. It happens. However, when crunch time hits as far as the family is concerned, the team comes together. Crunch time will be hitting soon, and the team's ready.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984