Some words about the sibling
To those who don't know, I have one sister. She's currently going to college waaaaaaaaaaay far away in St. Kitts. She hates the far away part because of the physical distance from family and friends, but she'll be visiting soon which is cool.
We spoke on the phone tonight. Although I can't get into details what it was about, I can say that she's awesome concerning family matters. She's the one who can get things done where they need to be when I can't for whatever reason.
Maria and I don't see eye to eye on a lot of things. I think she's too emotional. She thinks I'm not emotional enough. Yin this. Yang that. It happens. However, when crunch time hits as far as the family is concerned, the team comes together. Crunch time will be hitting soon, and the team's ready.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago