Just got a call from the guy who wasn't there at practice today. Didn't go too well. He says he called at 3:30pm to say he had to leave. I checked my phone records (Vonage allows instantaneous access at any time) and there isn't any call recorded at that time. I checked my cell phone to see if it was forwarded to there (Vonage forwards calls in case of a network outage), no luck.
Yes, I believe him when he says he called. The last time a "phantom call" happened with Vonage was several years ago. The network has been upgraded substantially since then, but who knows... he might have hit the one-in-a-billion chance of a network blip and the voicemail was lost.
I had to hang up because I was just too ticked off to talk. Had I stayed on the phone I probably would have said something I shouldn't have.
Tomorrow is another day.
-- edit --
Called the guy, patched things up. Everything's back to normal. 😉
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing