Just got a call from the guy who wasn't there at practice today. Didn't go too well. He says he called at 3:30pm to say he had to leave. I checked my phone records (Vonage allows instantaneous access at any time) and there isn't any call recorded at that time. I checked my cell phone to see if it was forwarded to there (Vonage forwards calls in case of a network outage), no luck.
Yes, I believe him when he says he called. The last time a "phantom call" happened with Vonage was several years ago. The network has been upgraded substantially since then, but who knows... he might have hit the one-in-a-billion chance of a network blip and the voicemail was lost.
I had to hang up because I was just too ticked off to talk. Had I stayed on the phone I probably would have said something I shouldn't have.
Tomorrow is another day.
-- edit --
Called the guy, patched things up. Everything's back to normal. 😉
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see