Just got a call from the guy who wasn't there at practice today. Didn't go too well. He says he called at 3:30pm to say he had to leave. I checked my phone records (Vonage allows instantaneous access at any time) and there isn't any call recorded at that time. I checked my cell phone to see if it was forwarded to there (Vonage forwards calls in case of a network outage), no luck.
Yes, I believe him when he says he called. The last time a "phantom call" happened with Vonage was several years ago. The network has been upgraded substantially since then, but who knows... he might have hit the one-in-a-billion chance of a network blip and the voicemail was lost.
I had to hang up because I was just too ticked off to talk. Had I stayed on the phone I probably would have said something I shouldn't have.
Tomorrow is another day.
-- edit --
Called the guy, patched things up. Everything's back to normal. 😉
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one