Last Sunday I went to Big Top Flea Market as I wrote about before, and here's what I have to say about it.
First, I'm amazed this thing is run every weekend all year round considering how large it is.
Second, this is like the Woodstock Fair I used to attend back at the stomping grounds, but it's way cleaner, more efficient, and has better products.
Third, the "only a dollar" vendors are awesome. I picked up a 16 AAA battery pack for two bucks. Nice.
Fourth, the parking was EASY. Very cool. I wasn't fighting for a spot or anything like that.
Fifth, the inside of the place is loaded with high-powered fans. This is good because Florida was hot. The only time I was bothered by the heat is whenever I went outside a building.
Overall, a good experience. I will definitely be going again.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone