Last Sunday I went to Big Top Flea Market as I wrote about before, and here's what I have to say about it.
First, I'm amazed this thing is run every weekend all year round considering how large it is.
Second, this is like the Woodstock Fair I used to attend back at the stomping grounds, but it's way cleaner, more efficient, and has better products.
Third, the "only a dollar" vendors are awesome. I picked up a 16 AAA battery pack for two bucks. Nice.
Fourth, the parking was EASY. Very cool. I wasn't fighting for a spot or anything like that.
Fifth, the inside of the place is loaded with high-powered fans. This is good because Florida was hot. The only time I was bothered by the heat is whenever I went outside a building.
Overall, a good experience. I will definitely be going again.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches