Last Sunday I went to Big Top Flea Market as I wrote about before, and here's what I have to say about it.
First, I'm amazed this thing is run every weekend all year round considering how large it is.
Second, this is like the Woodstock Fair I used to attend back at the stomping grounds, but it's way cleaner, more efficient, and has better products.
Third, the "only a dollar" vendors are awesome. I picked up a 16 AAA battery pack for two bucks. Nice.
Fourth, the parking was EASY. Very cool. I wasn't fighting for a spot or anything like that.
Fifth, the inside of the place is loaded with high-powered fans. This is good because Florida was hot. The only time I was bothered by the heat is whenever I went outside a building.
Overall, a good experience. I will definitely be going again.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago