Last Sunday I went to Big Top Flea Market as I wrote about before, and here's what I have to say about it.
First, I'm amazed this thing is run every weekend all year round considering how large it is.
Second, this is like the Woodstock Fair I used to attend back at the stomping grounds, but it's way cleaner, more efficient, and has better products.
Third, the "only a dollar" vendors are awesome. I picked up a 16 AAA battery pack for two bucks. Nice.
Fourth, the parking was EASY. Very cool. I wasn't fighting for a spot or anything like that.
Fifth, the inside of the place is loaded with high-powered fans. This is good because Florida was hot. The only time I was bothered by the heat is whenever I went outside a building.
Overall, a good experience. I will definitely be going again.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984