You know that something always takes longer to arrive when you want it. Remember that trade magazine I mentioned a few posts ago? Still hasn't got here. Bummer. Even though I know this is totally normal, it still bugs me. Anything from Maine sent in the mail to me takes almost a week (or more) to get here. It's not because he doesn't send it on time or anything like that. It's because the postal service is really slow where he lives. This is weird because his part of Maine is the only part of the state where mail takes forever to get here. All other parts operate normally. Like I said, it's just weird.
Waiting sucks. 😉
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches