You know that something always takes longer to arrive when you want it. Remember that trade magazine I mentioned a few posts ago? Still hasn't got here. Bummer. Even though I know this is totally normal, it still bugs me. Anything from Maine sent in the mail to me takes almost a week (or more) to get here. It's not because he doesn't send it on time or anything like that. It's because the postal service is really slow where he lives. This is weird because his part of Maine is the only part of the state where mail takes forever to get here. All other parts operate normally. Like I said, it's just weird.
Waiting sucks. 😉
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago