You know that something always takes longer to arrive when you want it. Remember that trade magazine I mentioned a few posts ago? Still hasn't got here. Bummer. Even though I know this is totally normal, it still bugs me. Anything from Maine sent in the mail to me takes almost a week (or more) to get here. It's not because he doesn't send it on time or anything like that. It's because the postal service is really slow where he lives. This is weird because his part of Maine is the only part of the state where mail takes forever to get here. All other parts operate normally. Like I said, it's just weird.
Waiting sucks. 😉
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984