thoughts of the moment
I still find it odd but at the same time extremely awesome that I can drive around Tampa at 8pm at night, with both windows rolled down, wearing just t-shirt and jeans, and be 100% comfortable.
I keep seeing reference links in my server log from message board discussions (other than the Fusion Club) that more or less state that my Dirty song is the de facto, as in "this is what the synth can do", standard demo for the Alesis Fusion. Unofficially. The official ones are at the alesis.com web site itself. Songs of mine are there also, but the Dirty song is the one that continually gets the most attention.
I called the song Dirty because that's what it sounds like to me. It's a distorted in-your-face backing track with a spinning tunnel roller coaster lead. When I did my first two-octave bend on the Fusion, the hair stood up on the back of my neck. Immediately after that was a humongous grin on my face. And this was before I even played it with the backing track.
Throwing caution to the wind, I posted the track on the internet, even knowing I made a few mistakes while playing it.
No one seemed to notice. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one