thoughts of the moment
I still find it odd but at the same time extremely awesome that I can drive around Tampa at 8pm at night, with both windows rolled down, wearing just t-shirt and jeans, and be 100% comfortable.
I keep seeing reference links in my server log from message board discussions (other than the Fusion Club) that more or less state that my Dirty song is the de facto, as in "this is what the synth can do", standard demo for the Alesis Fusion. Unofficially. The official ones are at the alesis.com web site itself. Songs of mine are there also, but the Dirty song is the one that continually gets the most attention.
I called the song Dirty because that's what it sounds like to me. It's a distorted in-your-face backing track with a spinning tunnel roller coaster lead. When I did my first two-octave bend on the Fusion, the hair stood up on the back of my neck. Immediately after that was a humongous grin on my face. And this was before I even played it with the backing track.
Throwing caution to the wind, I posted the track on the internet, even knowing I made a few mistakes while playing it.
No one seemed to notice. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see