Got an e-mail from Brooke in Rhode Island where Mother Nature decided to dump a load a white goodness in abundance.
Her e-mail said:
All the glory of what you are missing down there in the warm weather 😉 Wish I was there instead!!!!!
I'm just gonna say to her that Florida's waiting for you. Plenty o' room left. 🙂
Speaking of which, I'm going to make it a personal mission to get Kat to Disney before she turns 30. I've got to get her butt on a plane down here so we can go to the Magic Kingdom for a few days. I will officially be Coolest Friend Ever at that point. And hey, that's a good title to have. 😀 Heck, I'd even wear the Goofy ears and she could wear the Mickey ears. It's all good.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches