Got an e-mail from Brooke in Rhode Island where Mother Nature decided to dump a load a white goodness in abundance.
Her e-mail said:
All the glory of what you are missing down there in the warm weather 😉 Wish I was there instead!!!!!
I'm just gonna say to her that Florida's waiting for you. Plenty o' room left. 🙂
Speaking of which, I'm going to make it a personal mission to get Kat to Disney before she turns 30. I've got to get her butt on a plane down here so we can go to the Magic Kingdom for a few days. I will officially be Coolest Friend Ever at that point. And hey, that's a good title to have. 😀 Heck, I'd even wear the Goofy ears and she could wear the Mickey ears. It's all good.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see