Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. This is what's going on:
7:00am: Truck goes in for oil, lube, oil filter, tire rotation and fuel filter replacement.
9:30am: I go to the dentist for x-rays then tooth refilling.
Whenever that gets done: Go to boss' house, say hello to Ms. Mini-Dave (Dave's daughter), Mrs. Dave and Dave. My face will most likely be half asleep from the Novocain shot into it from the dentist and I'll be drooling all over the place. Hopefully I won't be laughed out of the house.
And yeah, that's about it.
9 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)