Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. This is what's going on:
7:00am: Truck goes in for oil, lube, oil filter, tire rotation and fuel filter replacement.
9:30am: I go to the dentist for x-rays then tooth refilling.
Whenever that gets done: Go to boss' house, say hello to Ms. Mini-Dave (Dave's daughter), Mrs. Dave and Dave. My face will most likely be half asleep from the Novocain shot into it from the dentist and I'll be drooling all over the place. Hopefully I won't be laughed out of the house.
And yeah, that's about it.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp