Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. This is what's going on:
7:00am: Truck goes in for oil, lube, oil filter, tire rotation and fuel filter replacement.
9:30am: I go to the dentist for x-rays then tooth refilling.
Whenever that gets done: Go to boss' house, say hello to Ms. Mini-Dave (Dave's daughter), Mrs. Dave and Dave. My face will most likely be half asleep from the Novocain shot into it from the dentist and I'll be drooling all over the place. Hopefully I won't be laughed out of the house.
And yeah, that's about it.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar