For a while I've been entertaining the idea of trying e-cigarettes. I've known about them for at least two years now, but didn't bother with it because I wanted something that contained zero nicotine.
For me, the act of smoking is the truly addictive part and not the nicotine. Absolutely none of the anti-smoking products out there cover this. Patches and gum obviously don't give you the feeling of holding the cigarette in your hand nor the inhaling/exhaling process. E-cigs, on the other hand, do.
I finally found a company in North Carolina that does in fact sell e-cigs with non-nicotine cartridges, blucigs. Yesterday I ordered the starter pack and it will be arriving next week.
Will this be the one that gets me off regular cigarettes permanently? I hope so. I've already read a few commentaries from others where they say that once you get used to these, you hate regular smokes afterward, and that's exactly what I want to happen.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing