For a while I've been entertaining the idea of trying e-cigarettes. I've known about them for at least two years now, but didn't bother with it because I wanted something that contained zero nicotine.
For me, the act of smoking is the truly addictive part and not the nicotine. Absolutely none of the anti-smoking products out there cover this. Patches and gum obviously don't give you the feeling of holding the cigarette in your hand nor the inhaling/exhaling process. E-cigs, on the other hand, do.
I finally found a company in North Carolina that does in fact sell e-cigs with non-nicotine cartridges, blucigs. Yesterday I ordered the starter pack and it will be arriving next week.
Will this be the one that gets me off regular cigarettes permanently? I hope so. I've already read a few commentaries from others where they say that once you get used to these, you hate regular smokes afterward, and that's exactly what I want to happen.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one