For a while I've been entertaining the idea of trying e-cigarettes. I've known about them for at least two years now, but didn't bother with it because I wanted something that contained zero nicotine.
For me, the act of smoking is the truly addictive part and not the nicotine. Absolutely none of the anti-smoking products out there cover this. Patches and gum obviously don't give you the feeling of holding the cigarette in your hand nor the inhaling/exhaling process. E-cigs, on the other hand, do.
I finally found a company in North Carolina that does in fact sell e-cigs with non-nicotine cartridges, blucigs. Yesterday I ordered the starter pack and it will be arriving next week.
Will this be the one that gets me off regular cigarettes permanently? I hope so. I've already read a few commentaries from others where they say that once you get used to these, you hate regular smokes afterward, and that's exactly what I want to happen.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see