Twitter is something I've had an on-again/off-again relationship over the years, but being that I'm putting more effort into expanding my musicianship thing I've decided to give it another go. My Twitter account is the same as before.
I said recently I was going to use Tumblr as my music blog. Bad idea, because it means I have to maintain two blogs and that proves to be inconvenient, so I canned it by posting a blog there saying to just follow me on Twitter instead. Should there be any relevant bloggos that are music related that I write here, I'll just point links whenever I feel like it. It's just altogether easier to tweet out stuff than having a dedicated music blog, especially since my intended use was just for updates.
Then there came the whole bit about how to manage all this crap. I decided to use the AIM client because it integrates Facebook and Twitter easily. I can post status updates quickly and easily, and that's pretty much the whole point.
I've no idea how often or not often I'll use Twitter, but eh, who knows.. we'll see what happens with it.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see