Twitter is something I've had an on-again/off-again relationship over the years, but being that I'm putting more effort into expanding my musicianship thing I've decided to give it another go. My Twitter account is the same as before.
I said recently I was going to use Tumblr as my music blog. Bad idea, because it means I have to maintain two blogs and that proves to be inconvenient, so I canned it by posting a blog there saying to just follow me on Twitter instead. Should there be any relevant bloggos that are music related that I write here, I'll just point links whenever I feel like it. It's just altogether easier to tweet out stuff than having a dedicated music blog, especially since my intended use was just for updates.
Then there came the whole bit about how to manage all this crap. I decided to use the AIM client because it integrates Facebook and Twitter easily. I can post status updates quickly and easily, and that's pretty much the whole point.
I've no idea how often or not often I'll use Twitter, but eh, who knows.. we'll see what happens with it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one