Twitter is something I've had an on-again/off-again relationship over the years, but being that I'm putting more effort into expanding my musicianship thing I've decided to give it another go. My Twitter account is the same as before.
I said recently I was going to use Tumblr as my music blog. Bad idea, because it means I have to maintain two blogs and that proves to be inconvenient, so I canned it by posting a blog there saying to just follow me on Twitter instead. Should there be any relevant bloggos that are music related that I write here, I'll just point links whenever I feel like it. It's just altogether easier to tweet out stuff than having a dedicated music blog, especially since my intended use was just for updates.
Then there came the whole bit about how to manage all this crap. I decided to use the AIM client because it integrates Facebook and Twitter easily. I can post status updates quickly and easily, and that's pretty much the whole point.
I've no idea how often or not often I'll use Twitter, but eh, who knows.. we'll see what happens with it.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing