If you can't see the above music player, go here.
Yep, new song. Just felt like doing it.
The most difficult part was actually the bass line. Took a lot of tweaking to get it sounding mostly good. I'm not 100% happy with it, but eh, good enough. 🙂
There are times when I go anti-solo because guitar solos in general are just plain annoying, and this song is one of those times as there is no solo in it. I briefly thought about putting one in, but it would have totally ruined the flow of the riff, so it was left out.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see