If you can't see the above music player, go here.
Yep, new song. Just felt like doing it.
The most difficult part was actually the bass line. Took a lot of tweaking to get it sounding mostly good. I'm not 100% happy with it, but eh, good enough. 🙂
There are times when I go anti-solo because guitar solos in general are just plain annoying, and this song is one of those times as there is no solo in it. I briefly thought about putting one in, but it would have totally ruined the flow of the riff, so it was left out.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing