If you can't see the above music player, go here.
Yep, new song. Just felt like doing it.
The most difficult part was actually the bass line. Took a lot of tweaking to get it sounding mostly good. I'm not 100% happy with it, but eh, good enough. 🙂
There are times when I go anti-solo because guitar solos in general are just plain annoying, and this song is one of those times as there is no solo in it. I briefly thought about putting one in, but it would have totally ruined the flow of the riff, so it was left out.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?