I found some dandy acoustic performances on YouTube recently. Check these out before they get taken off. 🙂
Queensryche - "I Will Remember"
The thing that amazes me about Queensryche is that they sound exactly like they do in the studio in this song - a feat that can only be done by a select few.
KISS - "Beth"
Obviously an acoustic song from the get-go, but Peter Criss' vocals on this one are spot on perfect. Gene's bass is a bit overbearing, but forgivable.
Steve Miller - "The Joker"
The only musician in this one is Steve himself. Impressive. And sounds great.
Stone Temple Pilots - "Crackerman"
This song rocks just as hard as the electric version. Very well done.
Oasis - "Sunday Morning Call"
This one I'm putting here because of the YouTube comments. There are many that say "better than the album". Makes you wonder if they should have done it this way to begin with? I love the wurly-style keyboard heard. Very 70's sounding but very cool.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone