update from 64-bit land
I'm happy to report that I've encountered no major issues running 64-bit Win7. Everything so far is doing okay. Most of my apps are 32-bit, so I really don't notice that much of a difference in speed.
However, WinRAR x64 is definitely way faster, and I'd assume 7-Zip x64 also gets a super-boost. Archiving is way faster now and in some instances cuts the time to archive big files by more than half. Very cool.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing