weight update, december 2020
An update on my weight situation.
Being this is the time of year right before everyone gorges themselves and then right after that makes a New Year's Resolution to get the weight off, I figured now was the time to talk about my weight and how I'm doing.
Summed up, I'm doing very well. My BMI is 21.8 at the time of this writing.
If unfamiliar with BMI (Body Mass Index) where numbers are concerned, BMI 25 is overweight, BMI 30 is obese class I, BMI 35 is obese class II, and BMI 40 or over is obese class III, a.k.a. morbidly obese.
To put this in perspective, I would have to weigh 84% more than I do now to be BMI 40. Not quite two of me, but close.
To put this in even more perspective, the average American man's BMI is 26.6. Yes, that means the average man in the USA is overweight.
21.8 is just about where I want to be and I'm very okay with that...
...but there have been some diet changes.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods