what we have here is a total lack of respect for the law
Apologies go out to the author but this is funny
I read this on another blog about how the author "spent a f--king hour" writing a big-ass post, only to hit a key by mistake and wiped out the whole thing.
Yeap. I've done that a few times m'self. This is why when I have anything over two paragraphs long, I copy/paste it to Windows Notepad (or Dreamweaver) first to prevent stuff like that from happening. When finished I copy/paste back. This is good advice for any blogger whether new or seasoned.
I had to lose about ten or so long posts before I trained myself to edit elsewhere before posting, because it is just too easy to hit a key and *poof*.. all gone.
And by the way, the fact he used the word "sumbitch" (in reference to a sheriff from this movie) was also funny. I like that word. The sheriff in that movie also spoke a line which is the inspiration for the title of this post.
Eat 'em and smile
Forecast for Tampa? One word: Lovely.
Yes, I'm rubbing it in. I can't help it. Well, I could but I don't want to. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see