what we have here is a total lack of respect for the law
Apologies go out to the author but this is funny
I read this on another blog about how the author "spent a f--king hour" writing a big-ass post, only to hit a key by mistake and wiped out the whole thing.
Yeap. I've done that a few times m'self. This is why when I have anything over two paragraphs long, I copy/paste it to Windows Notepad (or Dreamweaver) first to prevent stuff like that from happening. When finished I copy/paste back. This is good advice for any blogger whether new or seasoned.
I had to lose about ten or so long posts before I trained myself to edit elsewhere before posting, because it is just too easy to hit a key and *poof*.. all gone.
And by the way, the fact he used the word "sumbitch" (in reference to a sheriff from this movie) was also funny. I like that word. The sheriff in that movie also spoke a line which is the inspiration for the title of this post.
Eat 'em and smile
Forecast for Tampa? One word: Lovely.
Yes, I'm rubbing it in. I can't help it. Well, I could but I don't want to. 🙂
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches