what we have here is a total lack of respect for the law
Apologies go out to the author but this is funny
I read this on another blog about how the author "spent a f--king hour" writing a big-ass post, only to hit a key by mistake and wiped out the whole thing.
Yeap. I've done that a few times m'self. This is why when I have anything over two paragraphs long, I copy/paste it to Windows Notepad (or Dreamweaver) first to prevent stuff like that from happening. When finished I copy/paste back. This is good advice for any blogger whether new or seasoned.
I had to lose about ten or so long posts before I trained myself to edit elsewhere before posting, because it is just too easy to hit a key and *poof*.. all gone.
And by the way, the fact he used the word "sumbitch" (in reference to a sheriff from this movie) was also funny. I like that word. The sheriff in that movie also spoke a line which is the inspiration for the title of this post.
Eat 'em and smile
Forecast for Tampa? One word: Lovely.
Yes, I'm rubbing it in. I can't help it. Well, I could but I don't want to. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods