Who knew spam could educate you?
I received a spam today with the subject:
pulchritudinous Wild young grand schoolgirls doing aesthetical oldmans
What caught me was the word "pulchritudinous". Is this a real word? I said to myself, so I looked it up. Yes, it is a real word. I'll have to find some way to use it in general conversation with someone to make myself sound ultra-smart.
That tree. It looks so... pulchritudinous.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984