Who knew spam could educate you?
I received a spam today with the subject:
pulchritudinous Wild young grand schoolgirls doing aesthetical oldmans
What caught me was the word "pulchritudinous". Is this a real word? I said to myself, so I looked it up. Yes, it is a real word. I'll have to find some way to use it in general conversation with someone to make myself sound ultra-smart.
That tree. It looks so... pulchritudinous.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar