Who knew spam could educate you?
I received a spam today with the subject:
pulchritudinous Wild young grand schoolgirls doing aesthetical oldmans
What caught me was the word "pulchritudinous". Is this a real word? I said to myself, so I looked it up. Yes, it is a real word. I'll have to find some way to use it in general conversation with someone to make myself sound ultra-smart.
That tree. It looks so... pulchritudinous.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?