2012/2013 Rich's Squier Guitars calendar now available
People have often said that I take good photos, and I've wanted to release a book of them for a while. However, I wanted to release something that was useful and not just a book of photos, so the best way accomplish that is with a calendar.
And now it's finally available. I've released a 20-month calendar (May 2012 through December 2013), with each month containing some awesome photos of my guitars.
The three guitars I used were my Squiers. The 1989 Squier II Stratocaster, 2010 Squier Bullet Strat and my modified 2012 Squier Vintage Modified Surf Stratocaster. Photos are cool, but calendars with photos are even better because in addition to seeing cool guitars, you also know what day it is. 🙂
Get it here or just click the calendar above. A full preview of the calendar is on that link.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Schecter PT Special in Aqua Burst Pearl
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it