5 things you should never do on Facebook
First of all, have you not seen Lamebook? Go there. Read. Learn. Moving on..
This feature should be banned like asbestos. It is something reserved for teenagers who think it's "cute." It isn't. This is why there's a checkbox in the settings to not be notified of pokes, because even Facebook knows it's stupid.
2. Trying to be funny
If you have ever tried to be funny, you fail. Like faceplant fail. You're not funny, you never were funny and you will never be funny. So stop trying. You suck at it. Funny is a natural thing, and nature did not smile kindly upon you in that respect.
3. Hitting on people
For every good hook-up off Facebook there are 100,000 bad ones. Sure, you've heard the stories of how people got together or even got married because of Facebook. They were lucky and hit that 1 in 100,000 shot. You won't.
4. Posting a status update while drunk
After a rousing session of shots you post a quick "F--K YOU ALL!111!!" Then then next day more than half of your friends drop you like a brick. Don't wonder why.
5. Sending out a bazllion requests for crap nobody cares about
Be my super friend! Join my cause! Support this [whatever]! Nobody cares. In addition, that app will probably be busted/broken in six weeks or less, so don't bother. What matters most will always be photos, wall posts, emails and replies. That's it. If you want to be a good Facebook doobie, stick to what works.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods