a green and yellow basket
Title of this entry is a lyric from a song where, honestly speaking, it's the guitar work I like and couldn't care less about the lyrics.
Since going back to XP on my laptop it has now become a joy to use once again. I can get all my stuff done on it without issue. She runs a whole lot better.
I mean, I tried Linux. Seriously, I gave it my best shot. But when you boil it all down, I need a computer that I can use. Windows XP allows me to do that best. It was and still is the best operating system that was ever made for PC's (and note I didn't say "Vista").
this shouldn't surprise anyone
A friend of mine was surprised I closed my richmenga MySpace account. Yes, I closed it. I hardly used it for anything and it served me no purpose.
I have a web site (duh) and write my bloggo posts here. MySpace isn't necessary.
Fortunately, more and more people are ditching MySpace because it's lost its "flavor", so to speak. It's old hat, past its prime and ready for the scrap heap.
There's this thing in Ustream where you are supposed to be able to record something to replace the standard "Intermission!" screen. I tried several times to put something there but it didn't work.
Gotta love beta.
cool site of the moment
I applaud whoever runs this site because it needed to be said. Every time I see it spelled as definately, I cringe.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one