a green and yellow basket
Title of this entry is a lyric from a song where, honestly speaking, it's the guitar work I like and couldn't care less about the lyrics.
Since going back to XP on my laptop it has now become a joy to use once again. I can get all my stuff done on it without issue. She runs a whole lot better.
I mean, I tried Linux. Seriously, I gave it my best shot. But when you boil it all down, I need a computer that I can use. Windows XP allows me to do that best. It was and still is the best operating system that was ever made for PC's (and note I didn't say "Vista").
this shouldn't surprise anyone
A friend of mine was surprised I closed my richmenga MySpace account. Yes, I closed it. I hardly used it for anything and it served me no purpose.
I have a web site (duh) and write my bloggo posts here. MySpace isn't necessary.
Fortunately, more and more people are ditching MySpace because it's lost its "flavor", so to speak. It's old hat, past its prime and ready for the scrap heap.
There's this thing in Ustream where you are supposed to be able to record something to replace the standard "Intermission!" screen. I tried several times to put something there but it didn't work.
Gotta love beta.
cool site of the moment
I applaud whoever runs this site because it needed to be said. Every time I see it spelled as definately, I cringe.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing