a wish for jeans that fit
Years ago it was really easy for my to buy jeans. My size has been 38x30 for a long time and hasn't changed.
Or maybe it has.
Here's the situation: I need 2 pairs of new jeans.
This should be as simple as..
- Go to store
- Buy two pair of 38x30 jeans
- Go home
But it's not that simple.
I bought two pair of supposed "premium" 5-star 38x30 Wranglers.
Neither pair fits. Both are too big and too long.
The too-big thing I can understand. I have been treadmill'ing regularly and it's possible I've been slimming down enough that my jeans are fitting looser.
The too-long thing I don't understand at all. I have not shrunk.
I know what you're thinking..
Why don't you just try on clothes in the store before buying them?
I can't stand doing that. Correction: I don't mind trying on clothes. What I do mind is trying to find someone to unlock the door to the changing room. And of course, no one is ever around.
So anyway I'll be returning the jeans I bought tomorrow and see if I can find some schmuck to open the changing room door.. because I basically have no choice since I have to just to make sure jeans fit right.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp