a wish for jeans that fit
Years ago it was really easy for my to buy jeans. My size has been 38x30 for a long time and hasn't changed.
Or maybe it has.
Here's the situation: I need 2 pairs of new jeans.
This should be as simple as..
- Go to store
- Buy two pair of 38x30 jeans
- Go home
But it's not that simple.
I bought two pair of supposed "premium" 5-star 38x30 Wranglers.
Neither pair fits. Both are too big and too long.
The too-big thing I can understand. I have been treadmill'ing regularly and it's possible I've been slimming down enough that my jeans are fitting looser.
The too-long thing I don't understand at all. I have not shrunk.
I know what you're thinking..
Why don't you just try on clothes in the store before buying them?
I can't stand doing that. Correction: I don't mind trying on clothes. What I do mind is trying to find someone to unlock the door to the changing room. And of course, no one is ever around.
So anyway I'll be returning the jeans I bought tomorrow and see if I can find some schmuck to open the changing room door.. because I basically have no choice since I have to just to make sure jeans fit right.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?