a wish for jeans that fit part 2
I went to return my jeans today and I was refunded without issue.
I then headed straight to the clothes department determined to find jeans that fit me correctly. Fortune was on my side and I easily found an employee who had the changing rooms unlocked.
I tried on at least 8 pairs of jeans.
Did I find any that fit?
As stated in my previous post (see part 1 linked at top) I've been wearing 38x30 for years and now that size doesn't fit anymore.
I will now reveal to you something that makes no sense at all.
Want to know what fits me now?
36x29 "relaxed fit".
I'm not kidding.
Evidently I'm slimmer and I've shrunk an inch.
Or maybe they make jeans differently than they used to.
I bought two pair. I washed them and they fit perfect. 😀
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two