across the pond
I was notified yesterday that the pack of smokes I sent to a friend in the UK arrived safely and in surprisingly excellent condition.
For those out there who smoke, the type of cig are cloves made by Djarum. There are several kinds (Vanilla, Menthol, Cherry, etc.) I think (but not sure) I was introduced to these a long time ago by Kat. They are wickedly expensive ($5 to $7 a pack) so I only get them on rare occasions.
This is the only type of smoke that even the most militant non-smoker will actually not mind because they smell exactly like incense sticks.
You know the infamous "Eww!" followed by the "scrunch" face non-smokers do? They don't do any of that when around someone smoking a Djarum. That's how good these are.
It's also interesting that these cloves make crackling noises when smoking them. But not to worry, they're supposed to do that. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?