across the pond
I was notified yesterday that the pack of smokes I sent to a friend in the UK arrived safely and in surprisingly excellent condition.
For those out there who smoke, the type of cig are cloves made by Djarum. There are several kinds (Vanilla, Menthol, Cherry, etc.) I think (but not sure) I was introduced to these a long time ago by Kat. They are wickedly expensive ($5 to $7 a pack) so I only get them on rare occasions.
This is the only type of smoke that even the most militant non-smoker will actually not mind because they smell exactly like incense sticks.
You know the infamous "Eww!" followed by the "scrunch" face non-smokers do? They don't do any of that when around someone smoking a Djarum. That's how good these are.
It's also interesting that these cloves make crackling noises when smoking them. But not to worry, they're supposed to do that. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see