across the pond
I was notified yesterday that the pack of smokes I sent to a friend in the UK arrived safely and in surprisingly excellent condition.
For those out there who smoke, the type of cig are cloves made by Djarum. There are several kinds (Vanilla, Menthol, Cherry, etc.) I think (but not sure) I was introduced to these a long time ago by Kat. They are wickedly expensive ($5 to $7 a pack) so I only get them on rare occasions.
This is the only type of smoke that even the most militant non-smoker will actually not mind because they smell exactly like incense sticks.
You know the infamous "Eww!" followed by the "scrunch" face non-smokers do? They don't do any of that when around someone smoking a Djarum. That's how good these are.
It's also interesting that these cloves make crackling noises when smoking them. But not to worry, they're supposed to do that. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing