I was using the MySpace instant messenger for a little while but I noticed that they started putting ADVERTISEMENTS in it.
Can you say "uninstalled"? 🙂
Hopefully once the protocol is figured out for that messenger it can be ported over as a plugin in Trillian. That would be very nice because I use that software all the time.
Apologies to anyone who was contacting me using that messenger. You'll have to contact me by Yahoo, AIM or ICQ or e-mail.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp