Always on the move
Shifting to a more pleasant subject, the wheels are turning again concerning moving. I mentioned this a while back but haven't said too much on the subject. What I'm going to say here may be shrouded in a bit of mystery, but hey, people love mysteries so why not. 😉
Compared to where I'm living now, where I'm going will be about, oh, a bazillion times better. There will be more jobs, more (good) people, better weather, possibly some golfing... but moreover the happiness factor will be increased by a factor of 1000 or more.
Things are in motion concerning realtors. There is a realtor working on the house I'm living in now and a realtor working on potential homes conecerning where I'm going to. As of now, realtors on both sides are very optimistic that both the buying and the selling conditions are in good shape.
The advatage this time around concerning the buy/sell thing is that I have very recent experience with it. I know what to expect, what not to expect and so on.
Something I will definitely do differently is how I move my stuff physically when the move occurs. Previously I just packed up all my crap in my truck and headed out. This time there will be no way I'm doing that; I'm using a moving company. Will it cost more? Absolutely. But the hassle it saves is worth the cost. There will be something I'll move myself (like my laptop and musical gear) but everything else will be handled by the movers.
..aaaaand that's about it for now. Further bulletins as events warrant. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)