And I'm not even famous... yet
Before I start off this one, I finished watching How William Shatner Changed the World on The History Channel and it was okay. It was a Star Trek documentary/thing and had little to do will Bill. D'oh! I was suckered in! But that's okay, the show wasn't bad.
According to my site stats (yes, I'm a stats whore), at 8:30pm (almost on the dot) someone searched on Google for me by name, as in my first and last name, and ended up here.
This is cool but at the same time odd whenever I see this occur. I mean yeah, it's neat when people search for me as in me the person, but I dunno. I get a little weirded out by it as well. It's not like I'm famous or anything. At least not yet. 🙂 Small side note: If anyone ever asked me the question "Would you rather be rich or famous?" I would answer "rich" in a hot minute. Fame doesn't pay the bills. Actually, hang on a sec, I am Rich. 'Tis my name. Ha ha ha. Yeah, yeah, lame joke. Get over it.
I can only guess that those who search for me by name are probably people I once knew and probably wondering what I'm up to these days. Could it be I leave a impression so profound that I stick in people's heads for longer than two seconds? Maybe.
At least I know that those type of search results aren't for Japanimation or anime. See first header in FAQ for explanation on that. 😉
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see