And I'm not even famous... yet
Before I start off this one, I finished watching How William Shatner Changed the World on The History Channel and it was okay. It was a Star Trek documentary/thing and had little to do will Bill. D'oh! I was suckered in! But that's okay, the show wasn't bad.
According to my site stats (yes, I'm a stats whore), at 8:30pm (almost on the dot) someone searched on Google for me by name, as in my first and last name, and ended up here.
This is cool but at the same time odd whenever I see this occur. I mean yeah, it's neat when people search for me as in me the person, but I dunno. I get a little weirded out by it as well. It's not like I'm famous or anything. At least not yet. 🙂 Small side note: If anyone ever asked me the question "Would you rather be rich or famous?" I would answer "rich" in a hot minute. Fame doesn't pay the bills. Actually, hang on a sec, I am Rich. 'Tis my name. Ha ha ha. Yeah, yeah, lame joke. Get over it.
I can only guess that those who search for me by name are probably people I once knew and probably wondering what I'm up to these days. Could it be I leave a impression so profound that I stick in people's heads for longer than two seconds? Maybe.
At least I know that those type of search results aren't for Japanimation or anime. See first header in FAQ for explanation on that. 😉
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?