And I'm not even famous... yet
Before I start off this one, I finished watching How William Shatner Changed the World on The History Channel and it was okay. It was a Star Trek documentary/thing and had little to do will Bill. D'oh! I was suckered in! But that's okay, the show wasn't bad.
According to my site stats (yes, I'm a stats whore), at 8:30pm (almost on the dot) someone searched on Google for me by name, as in my first and last name, and ended up here.
This is cool but at the same time odd whenever I see this occur. I mean yeah, it's neat when people search for me as in me the person, but I dunno. I get a little weirded out by it as well. It's not like I'm famous or anything. At least not yet. 🙂 Small side note: If anyone ever asked me the question "Would you rather be rich or famous?" I would answer "rich" in a hot minute. Fame doesn't pay the bills. Actually, hang on a sec, I am Rich. 'Tis my name. Ha ha ha. Yeah, yeah, lame joke. Get over it.
I can only guess that those who search for me by name are probably people I once knew and probably wondering what I'm up to these days. Could it be I leave a impression so profound that I stick in people's heads for longer than two seconds? Maybe.
At least I know that those type of search results aren't for Japanimation or anime. See first header in FAQ for explanation on that. 😉
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing