and... more nothing
I drove around Bangor and a few other places looking for work. Pickings were slim. Mostly sales jobs. Those are the worst. I'd rather clean toilets (literally) rather than do sales trying to hock wares at people. I picked up a few applications, but most of the places I looked at didn't really have much of anything. I mean heck, even trying to get something as simple as a stock boy job wasn't even available... none that I could see anyway.
I've started to look outside the local area for work. If I have to travel fifty miles to go to work I'll do it. I didn't originally want to do that (part of my reason for moving to a city was to avoid that) but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. Options are getting fewer and fewer.
There is the chance that the place I interviewed with might call before the end of the week. There's a small possibility of that but I'm not going to assume anything.
Add to that I have no tv. I can't even watch movies to take my mind off things.
Life is not fun today.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing