And now, the Ben report
Ben is a long time friend who lives where I used to live (Northeastern Connecticut USA). The rain has been hitting there hard, even moreso than up here in Bangor. The river Ben's pointing to used to be several feet lower. Pop told me earlier on the phone that Route 171 was washed out in Woodstock CT earlier today (maybe still is?)
This rain is getting ridiculous - and it's rainin' hard in Bangor right now.
(The Ford Granada thing is an inside joke. Maybe someday I'll tell the tale here)
More articles to check out
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake