And now, the Ben report
Ben is a long time friend who lives where I used to live (Northeastern Connecticut USA). The rain has been hitting there hard, even moreso than up here in Bangor. The river Ben's pointing to used to be several feet lower. Pop told me earlier on the phone that Route 171 was washed out in Woodstock CT earlier today (maybe still is?)
This rain is getting ridiculous - and it's rainin' hard in Bangor right now.
(The Ford Granada thing is an inside joke. Maybe someday I'll tell the tale here)
More articles to check out
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price
- Is a slide rule bezel on an aviation watch worthless?
- Glarry GTL Semi-Hollow Body guitar review