My boss had a baby. Actually, his wife did. Um.. you know what I mean.
When I visited my boss' house this morning I got to see said baby. Some babies are not-so-cute but this one is definitely cute. And I'm not saying that to kiss my boss' ass - the baby looks like one should and not like some lizard-beast born from the Loch Ness Monster.
When I saw her she was a bit perturbed. Evidently she was an absolute angel in the hospital but isn't liking her digs at home so much. Well, tough tacos, kid, because that's where you're livin' now. Get used to it. 🙂
I gave my congrats to the boss and his wife. Both are doing well, albeit extremely tired. Having a kid takes a lot out of you I guess. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?