My boss had a baby. Actually, his wife did. Um.. you know what I mean.
When I visited my boss' house this morning I got to see said baby. Some babies are not-so-cute but this one is definitely cute. And I'm not saying that to kiss my boss' ass - the baby looks like one should and not like some lizard-beast born from the Loch Ness Monster.
When I saw her she was a bit perturbed. Evidently she was an absolute angel in the hospital but isn't liking her digs at home so much. Well, tough tacos, kid, because that's where you're livin' now. Get used to it. 🙂
I gave my congrats to the boss and his wife. Both are doing well, albeit extremely tired. Having a kid takes a lot out of you I guess. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see