My boss had a baby. Actually, his wife did. Um.. you know what I mean.
When I visited my boss' house this morning I got to see said baby. Some babies are not-so-cute but this one is definitely cute. And I'm not saying that to kiss my boss' ass - the baby looks like one should and not like some lizard-beast born from the Loch Ness Monster.
When I saw her she was a bit perturbed. Evidently she was an absolute angel in the hospital but isn't liking her digs at home so much. Well, tough tacos, kid, because that's where you're livin' now. Get used to it. 🙂
I gave my congrats to the boss and his wife. Both are doing well, albeit extremely tired. Having a kid takes a lot out of you I guess. 🙂
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches