back to ff
To my dismay, Netscape 9 is going the way of the dodo. I was using it for a while and really liked it because it runs better than Firefox does. Don't ask me why - I don't know. It just did.
Being that I just don't like Internet Explorer 7 and don't care much for Opera I went back to Firefox.
Okay, yeah, I know.. Netscape 9 uses the same engine Firefox did. But like I said, Netscape just ran better.
The current FF 188.8.131.52 is noticeably smoother than the previous 184.108.40.206 (that's when I switched to NS 9) and so far so good.
But I miss the Netscape look. Yeah, I could "skin" Firefox to look like Netscape but it's just not the same.
Oh, well. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984