back to ff
To my dismay, Netscape 9 is going the way of the dodo. I was using it for a while and really liked it because it runs better than Firefox does. Don't ask me why - I don't know. It just did.
Being that I just don't like Internet Explorer 7 and don't care much for Opera I went back to Firefox.
Okay, yeah, I know.. Netscape 9 uses the same engine Firefox did. But like I said, Netscape just ran better.
The current FF 188.8.131.52 is noticeably smoother than the previous 184.108.40.206 (that's when I switched to NS 9) and so far so good.
But I miss the Netscape look. Yeah, I could "skin" Firefox to look like Netscape but it's just not the same.
Oh, well. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago