Betta look this way (hardy har har)
My two fish. These are bettas. Nice, easy low-maintenance fish - my favorite kind. Why separate bowls? Because if you put two bettas in the same bowl they kill each other (for real).
Oh, small note, those bubbles at the top are bubble nests. Bettas like to do that.
One more note. The camera couldn't get this, but the one on the left is medium blue and the one on the right is dark red.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time