Betta look this way (hardy har har)
My two fish. These are bettas. Nice, easy low-maintenance fish - my favorite kind. Why separate bowls? Because if you put two bettas in the same bowl they kill each other (for real).
Oh, small note, those bubbles at the top are bubble nests. Bettas like to do that.
One more note. The camera couldn't get this, but the one on the left is medium blue and the one on the right is dark red.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago