Betta look this way (hardy har har)
My two fish. These are bettas. Nice, easy low-maintenance fish - my favorite kind. Why separate bowls? Because if you put two bettas in the same bowl they kill each other (for real).
Oh, small note, those bubbles at the top are bubble nests. Bettas like to do that.
One more note. The camera couldn't get this, but the one on the left is medium blue and the one on the right is dark red.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing