bits for 15 may 2009
I am currently debating whether or not to buy a combo amplifier (it's a guitar amp thing). Both Fender and Line 6 make decent models but I really don't want to spend the cash for it, so.. I probably won't get it.
Once I get all the posts here changed to reflect local images rather than Flickr I'll most likely be changing the design of this site. I have no idea what it will look like yet.
I am really digging the fact that the local $3 car wash gets my truck really, really clean. Much cleaner than the $8 one ever did, that's for sure.
"Love bugs" are starting to appear already and it's not even June yet. I'm seeing many windshields splattered with love bug carcasses. 🙂
Lately I've been really bad about exercise, as in I haven't been doing it. I was doing so well and then I just got lazy. Time to un-lazy myself and get back on that treadmill.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago