bits for 15 may 2009
I am currently debating whether or not to buy a combo amplifier (it's a guitar amp thing). Both Fender and Line 6 make decent models but I really don't want to spend the cash for it, so.. I probably won't get it.
Once I get all the posts here changed to reflect local images rather than Flickr I'll most likely be changing the design of this site. I have no idea what it will look like yet.
I am really digging the fact that the local $3 car wash gets my truck really, really clean. Much cleaner than the $8 one ever did, that's for sure.
"Love bugs" are starting to appear already and it's not even June yet. I'm seeing many windshields splattered with love bug carcasses. 🙂
Lately I've been really bad about exercise, as in I haven't been doing it. I was doing so well and then I just got lazy. Time to un-lazy myself and get back on that treadmill.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see