bits for 15 may 2009
I am currently debating whether or not to buy a combo amplifier (it's a guitar amp thing). Both Fender and Line 6 make decent models but I really don't want to spend the cash for it, so.. I probably won't get it.
Once I get all the posts here changed to reflect local images rather than Flickr I'll most likely be changing the design of this site. I have no idea what it will look like yet.
I am really digging the fact that the local $3 car wash gets my truck really, really clean. Much cleaner than the $8 one ever did, that's for sure.
"Love bugs" are starting to appear already and it's not even June yet. I'm seeing many windshields splattered with love bug carcasses. 🙂
Lately I've been really bad about exercise, as in I haven't been doing it. I was doing so well and then I just got lazy. Time to un-lazy myself and get back on that treadmill.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing