bits for 18 nov 2008
I pulled from the archives a now-ancient PHP script that I'm going to use for biz purposes. I ran it; it didn't work. Now I have to figure out what the frig went wrong with it. Won't be too much of a hassle but I just don't feel like messing around with it tonight. I'll get to it tomorrow. 🙂
~ ~ ~
A realization: YouTube's "world" is largely like Rocko's Modern Life. If you know that television show you know exactly what I'm talking about. And I'm saying this in a bad way and not a good way.
~ ~ ~
Gas is at $1.99 or lower at several fuel stations around where I live in Tampa. Yes I filled the tank. I know the price will probably go back up but hopefully not above $2.50. That would be nice.
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed