bits for 6 nov 2008
This eve I will be going to band practice. The singer says we're all going to have "deer-ka-bobs" (i.e. venison on skewers). Sounds awesome to me because a) meat is awesome and b) vegetarians are annoying people that fart a lot. And seriously, who wants to hang around with gas-bag poopy people? Not I.
~ ~ ~
Some time today I might be acquiring a Garmin nüvi 200. True, it's not the 205W I wanted, but it still has the ability to enter in direct coordinates which is something I've been wanting for a really, really long time.
The reason I say "might" is because I don't know if it's coming today or tomorrow. Hopefully today.
~ ~ ~
This video proves several things to me:
There is absolutely no shame if you like Star Wars, Star Trek, Indiana Jones or any other - yes I will say it - cool sci-fi and/or action movies. If someone is willing to put that much effort into a celebration of just the soundtracks of flicks like that, it is 100% OK to like those movies.
For anyone that doesn't like them, they can go bug off. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two