bits for 6 nov 2008
This eve I will be going to band practice. The singer says we're all going to have "deer-ka-bobs" (i.e. venison on skewers). Sounds awesome to me because a) meat is awesome and b) vegetarians are annoying people that fart a lot. And seriously, who wants to hang around with gas-bag poopy people? Not I.
~ ~ ~
Some time today I might be acquiring a Garmin nüvi 200. True, it's not the 205W I wanted, but it still has the ability to enter in direct coordinates which is something I've been wanting for a really, really long time.
The reason I say "might" is because I don't know if it's coming today or tomorrow. Hopefully today.
~ ~ ~
This video proves several things to me:
There is absolutely no shame if you like Star Wars, Star Trek, Indiana Jones or any other - yes I will say it - cool sci-fi and/or action movies. If someone is willing to put that much effort into a celebration of just the soundtracks of flicks like that, it is 100% OK to like those movies.
For anyone that doesn't like them, they can go bug off. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984