bits for 6 nov 2008
This eve I will be going to band practice. The singer says we're all going to have "deer-ka-bobs" (i.e. venison on skewers). Sounds awesome to me because a) meat is awesome and b) vegetarians are annoying people that fart a lot. And seriously, who wants to hang around with gas-bag poopy people? Not I.
~ ~ ~
Some time today I might be acquiring a Garmin nüvi 200. True, it's not the 205W I wanted, but it still has the ability to enter in direct coordinates which is something I've been wanting for a really, really long time.
The reason I say "might" is because I don't know if it's coming today or tomorrow. Hopefully today.
~ ~ ~
This video proves several things to me:
There is absolutely no shame if you like Star Wars, Star Trek, Indiana Jones or any other - yes I will say it - cool sci-fi and/or action movies. If someone is willing to put that much effort into a celebration of just the soundtracks of flicks like that, it is 100% OK to like those movies.
For anyone that doesn't like them, they can go bug off. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone