bits for 7/16 '08
Got an update for my Garmin StreetPilot c580; it's now at version 6.50. This update fixed something to do with an "overlap" in map data of some kind(?) Whatever it is, the unit seems to route faster now (always good thing).
Been trying to get on the treadmill twice a day, and have had success a few of those days (it's so hard to work up the nerve to exercise in the morning.. know what I mean?)
Been keeping good communication with the ex-gf (the one I last saw in person 14 years ago). She makes me happy and happiness is good. I truly appreciate the fact she's so nice. It feels great to know her again.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone