bits for 7/16 '08
Got an update for my Garmin StreetPilot c580; it's now at version 6.50. This update fixed something to do with an "overlap" in map data of some kind(?) Whatever it is, the unit seems to route faster now (always good thing).
Been trying to get on the treadmill twice a day, and have had success a few of those days (it's so hard to work up the nerve to exercise in the morning.. know what I mean?)
Been keeping good communication with the ex-gf (the one I last saw in person 14 years ago). She makes me happy and happiness is good. I truly appreciate the fact she's so nice. It feels great to know her again.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two