bits for 8/15 '08
I changed the look of my site again because the silver look wore on me real quick. Can't really say what it was specifically that wore on me but I looked at it and said "eh.." so I'm trying something else now. I went back to smaller text and thinned up the width.
Pop's phone and internet magically started to work again earlier this afternoon. No explanation why but it just started working. I guess as long as it's operational that's what counts.
Typical to this time of year I started getting some dry-cracking in corner of my lip. This is easily remedied by taking 2 B-complex vitamins a day for a few days. I find it a little funny they have so many names for the same thing. It's either called Super-B or Super-B Complex or B Complex. They're all the same frickin' thing.
I really need to get a haircut but feel it's such a waste of cash to spend 16 bucks on something that's not worth 5. I'll probably get up the nerve to go and get this done sometime tomorrow.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see