bits for 8/15 '08
I changed the look of my site again because the silver look wore on me real quick. Can't really say what it was specifically that wore on me but I looked at it and said "eh.." so I'm trying something else now. I went back to smaller text and thinned up the width.
Pop's phone and internet magically started to work again earlier this afternoon. No explanation why but it just started working. I guess as long as it's operational that's what counts.
Typical to this time of year I started getting some dry-cracking in corner of my lip. This is easily remedied by taking 2 B-complex vitamins a day for a few days. I find it a little funny they have so many names for the same thing. It's either called Super-B or Super-B Complex or B Complex. They're all the same frickin' thing.
I really need to get a haircut but feel it's such a waste of cash to spend 16 bucks on something that's not worth 5. I'll probably get up the nerve to go and get this done sometime tomorrow.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?