burn the village to the ground, doo-dah, doo-dah
Got something done today I've been meaning to do for a while: Get a fish. Another Betta. Very calming to look at as usual. And the fact it's very low maintenance is a plus. Feed once a day, change water once a week. Easy. I like easy.
Ordinarily I don't talk about work here, but what the heck. On Monday I will be starting a new job as a web developer. I get to dive into programming and all the other stuff that goes along with internet stuff. I simply label it as "stuff" because if I went into what I'd actually be doing, most of my readers would have absolutely no frickin' clue what I'd be talking about. 🙂
My current favorite television commercial is Capital One where the pillagers are camp counselors. "Burn the village to the ground, doo-dah, doo-dah."
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar