burn the village to the ground, doo-dah, doo-dah
Got something done today I've been meaning to do for a while: Get a fish. Another Betta. Very calming to look at as usual. And the fact it's very low maintenance is a plus. Feed once a day, change water once a week. Easy. I like easy.
Ordinarily I don't talk about work here, but what the heck. On Monday I will be starting a new job as a web developer. I get to dive into programming and all the other stuff that goes along with internet stuff. I simply label it as "stuff" because if I went into what I'd actually be doing, most of my readers would have absolutely no frickin' clue what I'd be talking about. 🙂
My current favorite television commercial is Capital One where the pillagers are camp counselors. "Burn the village to the ground, doo-dah, doo-dah."
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp