Yesterday I sold my Garmin StreetPilot c340. This is the first time I parted ways was a GPS unit.
Recently I came to the realization I really didn't need the c340 any longer. I have a c580 and relegated the c340 to being a backup unit which was the original intent. But I'm not the type of person to have something electronic and not use it and thought it is best to sell the unit while it still has some value.
It wasn't a difficult decision to sell the c340, but that GPS and me have been thru a lot. It got me from New England to Florida. And it helped me out a great deal learning the ins and outs of Tampa Bay.
I'll definitely be getting another Garmin GPS in the future. But right now my c580 does just fine and does all that I need it to do.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago