Yesterday I sold my Garmin StreetPilot c340. This is the first time I parted ways was a GPS unit.
Recently I came to the realization I really didn't need the c340 any longer. I have a c580 and relegated the c340 to being a backup unit which was the original intent. But I'm not the type of person to have something electronic and not use it and thought it is best to sell the unit while it still has some value.
It wasn't a difficult decision to sell the c340, but that GPS and me have been thru a lot. It got me from New England to Florida. And it helped me out a great deal learning the ins and outs of Tampa Bay.
I'll definitely be getting another Garmin GPS in the future. But right now my c580 does just fine and does all that I need it to do.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone