Yesterday I sold my Garmin StreetPilot c340. This is the first time I parted ways was a GPS unit.
Recently I came to the realization I really didn't need the c340 any longer. I have a c580 and relegated the c340 to being a backup unit which was the original intent. But I'm not the type of person to have something electronic and not use it and thought it is best to sell the unit while it still has some value.
It wasn't a difficult decision to sell the c340, but that GPS and me have been thru a lot. It got me from New England to Florida. And it helped me out a great deal learning the ins and outs of Tampa Bay.
I'll definitely be getting another Garmin GPS in the future. But right now my c580 does just fine and does all that I need it to do.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984