For those who are interested in why my site has changed its look so quickly since the last change, you can read up if you want. It's very boring so I made it one of those "extended" entries.
Found something out recently. Internet Explorer 7 didn't "play nice" with my previous design. I really, really don't like IE. Now of course, my site always looks fine in Firefox, but get this.. my site worked in IE 6, but not 7. Then when I changed it around it looked fine in 7, but not 6. Back and forth, forth and back..
In the end, I decided to go back to using tables and semi-hard-coded widths. You know, good ol' HTML.
It works; that's all that matters. I will eventually make the site look a little nicer, but for the time being, this'll do. 🙂
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches