For those who are interested in why my site has changed its look so quickly since the last change, you can read up if you want. It's very boring so I made it one of those "extended" entries.
Found something out recently. Internet Explorer 7 didn't "play nice" with my previous design. I really, really don't like IE. Now of course, my site always looks fine in Firefox, but get this.. my site worked in IE 6, but not 7. Then when I changed it around it looked fine in 7, but not 6. Back and forth, forth and back..
In the end, I decided to go back to using tables and semi-hard-coded widths. You know, good ol' HTML.
It works; that's all that matters. I will eventually make the site look a little nicer, but for the time being, this'll do. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago