In the mall the other day I saw a small child walking around who couldn't have been older than nine years old. Clipped on his ear was a miniature cell phone. This was a surreal moment for me, because I remember seeing sci-fi television shows and movies as a child where they depicted children exactly like this, with small electronic devices clipped to their ears for communication with parental units, friends or whoever.
The future is here.
And yeah, we've got watch phones now, too, just like James Bond.
The funny thing is that I don't know whether this is good or not.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone