In the mall the other day I saw a small child walking around who couldn't have been older than nine years old. Clipped on his ear was a miniature cell phone. This was a surreal moment for me, because I remember seeing sci-fi television shows and movies as a child where they depicted children exactly like this, with small electronic devices clipped to their ears for communication with parental units, friends or whoever.
The future is here.
And yeah, we've got watch phones now, too, just like James Bond.
The funny thing is that I don't know whether this is good or not.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984