In the mall the other day I saw a small child walking around who couldn't have been older than nine years old. Clipped on his ear was a miniature cell phone. This was a surreal moment for me, because I remember seeing sci-fi television shows and movies as a child where they depicted children exactly like this, with small electronic devices clipped to their ears for communication with parental units, friends or whoever.
The future is here.
And yeah, we've got watch phones now, too, just like James Bond.
The funny thing is that I don't know whether this is good or not.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Schecter PT Special in Aqua Burst Pearl
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it