In the mall the other day I saw a small child walking around who couldn't have been older than nine years old. Clipped on his ear was a miniature cell phone. This was a surreal moment for me, because I remember seeing sci-fi television shows and movies as a child where they depicted children exactly like this, with small electronic devices clipped to their ears for communication with parental units, friends or whoever.
The future is here.
And yeah, we've got watch phones now, too, just like James Bond.
The funny thing is that I don't know whether this is good or not.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago