Crossing a finish line of tears
I have been sniffling and wheezing all frickin' day. Ugh. My right eye had tears coming out of it for the majority of the day as well. Nevertheless, I had to get my biz site done for the upcoming ad campaign which will start this Tuesday. Unfortunately I had to do a few quick-fix things because I simply ran out of time (and energy) and will be going to bed very shortly, but, it is done. I would have gotten this done yesterday but I was just too sick to think. I'm prayin' to God that this cold will be over tomorrow, because doing a job like help desk in the wrong frame of mind/body is not a good combination.. at all.
So, off to bed I go. zz-z-zzz-z-zzz..
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches