Crossing a finish line of tears
I have been sniffling and wheezing all frickin' day. Ugh. My right eye had tears coming out of it for the majority of the day as well. Nevertheless, I had to get my biz site done for the upcoming ad campaign which will start this Tuesday. Unfortunately I had to do a few quick-fix things because I simply ran out of time (and energy) and will be going to bed very shortly, but, it is done. I would have gotten this done yesterday but I was just too sick to think. I'm prayin' to God that this cold will be over tomorrow, because doing a job like help desk in the wrong frame of mind/body is not a good combination.. at all.
So, off to bed I go. zz-z-zzz-z-zzz..
More articles to check out
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price
- Is a slide rule bezel on an aviation watch worthless?
- Glarry GTL Semi-Hollow Body guitar review