Dead pixels on monitor
My new Sony monitor has developed two red dead pixels on it. Bummer. But I've already called that in. Should be receiving another one shortly. I just didn't mention it previously.
The dead pixels aren't *glaring* bad.. but they are bad enough so it looks like two tiny dead mosquitos on my monitor. Bleah.
The deal pixel thing is weird because the monitor didn't have any when I first turned it on. It seemed to develop them after a few days. Odd. It's especically odd considering there is nothing near the monitor which would cause interference and the face it's plugged into a surge protected power strip. Oh well. New one is on the way regardless.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one