Dead pixels on monitor
My new Sony monitor has developed two red dead pixels on it. Bummer. But I've already called that in. Should be receiving another one shortly. I just didn't mention it previously.
The dead pixels aren't *glaring* bad.. but they are bad enough so it looks like two tiny dead mosquitos on my monitor. Bleah.
The deal pixel thing is weird because the monitor didn't have any when I first turned it on. It seemed to develop them after a few days. Odd. It's especically odd considering there is nothing near the monitor which would cause interference and the face it's plugged into a surge protected power strip. Oh well. New one is on the way regardless.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see