Dead pixels on monitor
My new Sony monitor has developed two red dead pixels on it. Bummer. But I've already called that in. Should be receiving another one shortly. I just didn't mention it previously.
The dead pixels aren't *glaring* bad.. but they are bad enough so it looks like two tiny dead mosquitos on my monitor. Bleah.
The deal pixel thing is weird because the monitor didn't have any when I first turned it on. It seemed to develop them after a few days. Odd. It's especically odd considering there is nothing near the monitor which would cause interference and the face it's plugged into a surge protected power strip. Oh well. New one is on the way regardless.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing