dermatologist appt tomorrow
I will be doing something I've been meaning to take care of for years now, that being to remove the bump from my face.
This bump started as a tiny little lump that was barely noticeable back in my late teens. At the time I didn't pay it any mind because it wasn't anything to worry about. Over the years this thing grew in size. It's not huge nor is it horrific looking, but now it's a bump and a noticeable one at that, and it has been this way since my mid-20s.
Being that I'm so sick and tired of having this stupid thing, I made an appointment to see a dermatologist and will be going tomorrow. The consultation will be free, but even if the doc says it will cost $1,000 to remove, I will finance it and just do it. I've already decided that it will be totally worth the money because this bump serves as nothing but as an embarrassment. I hate it. I absolutely.. frickin'.. hate it.
I'll be happy to have this thing laser'd off or whatever the doc does to get rid of it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?