Dido Pecco (BandCamp Track)
The result below is what came of me and my DP-008 (so far). It was pieced together over a few days and I'm happy with how it came out.
The sole guitar used on this one was the Fender Stratocaster Modern Player HSS. Drums were played manually on the DR-3. Effects were from the GSP 1101, but it's how the effects were used that made this different from how I normally go about getting guitar tone.
This is my first song to feature a phaser effect. I was listening to some old Van Halen where Eddie favored the phaser effect quite a bit and decided to give it a go, with the difference being I used a triggered phaser (phase effect only kicks in at certain played volume).
I dig it. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see