Dido Pecco (BandCamp Track)
The result below is what came of me and my DP-008 (so far). It was pieced together over a few days and I'm happy with how it came out.
The sole guitar used on this one was the Fender Stratocaster Modern Player HSS. Drums were played manually on the DR-3. Effects were from the GSP 1101, but it's how the effects were used that made this different from how I normally go about getting guitar tone.
This is my first song to feature a phaser effect. I was listening to some old Van Halen where Eddie favored the phaser effect quite a bit and decided to give it a go, with the difference being I used a triggered phaser (phase effect only kicks in at certain played volume).
I dig it. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago