Dido Pecco (BandCamp Track)
The result below is what came of me and my DP-008 (so far). It was pieced together over a few days and I'm happy with how it came out.
The sole guitar used on this one was the Fender Stratocaster Modern Player HSS. Drums were played manually on the DR-3. Effects were from the GSP 1101, but it's how the effects were used that made this different from how I normally go about getting guitar tone.
This is my first song to feature a phaser effect. I was listening to some old Van Halen where Eddie favored the phaser effect quite a bit and decided to give it a go, with the difference being I used a triggered phaser (phase effect only kicks in at certain played volume).
I dig it. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing