Dido Pecco (BandCamp Track)
The result below is what came of me and my DP-008 (so far). It was pieced together over a few days and I'm happy with how it came out.
The sole guitar used on this one was the Fender Stratocaster Modern Player HSS. Drums were played manually on the DR-3. Effects were from the GSP 1101, but it's how the effects were used that made this different from how I normally go about getting guitar tone.
This is my first song to feature a phaser effect. I was listening to some old Van Halen where Eddie favored the phaser effect quite a bit and decided to give it a go, with the difference being I used a triggered phaser (phase effect only kicks in at certain played volume).
I dig it. 🙂
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches