Done and done
Power will be turned on Friday as will fast internet. Sweet.
I opted not to get cable television. I went for internet only. That's more important to me than cable tv. Maybe when I get a few extra bucks later I'll spring for it, but right now it's not necessary.
I decided to spring for the "premiere" internet package: 768k up and 6GB down. Hooooo baby that's fast. My speed now is only 128k up and 768k down (I think) by comparison. I save fifty bucks a month by not having cable tv so it's worth it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?