Done and done
Power will be turned on Friday as will fast internet. Sweet.
I opted not to get cable television. I went for internet only. That's more important to me than cable tv. Maybe when I get a few extra bucks later I'll spring for it, but right now it's not necessary.
I decided to spring for the "premiere" internet package: 768k up and 6GB down. Hooooo baby that's fast. My speed now is only 128k up and 768k down (I think) by comparison. I save fifty bucks a month by not having cable tv so it's worth it.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar