don't cry, don't raise your eye
Title of this entry is from one of the best songs ever written.
A cop knocked on my apartment door this morning. For some reason I knew it was a police officer just by the way he knocked. BAP BAP BAP BAP BAP. I think they're trained to knock that way or something.
Good morning, sir, there was a white car stolen from here a few hours ago. Did you see anything?
No, sorry, I haven't.
Okay, thanks, much appreciated, sir.
And that was it. By the tone in the officer's voice I could tell he really didn't have much faith that anyone had seen anything. Most likely he was just going around the neighborhood trying to find a witness but was having no luck.
The white car he was referring to is something no one would had given a second look to back in Connecticut. Camaro? Firebird? Corvette? Nope. Civic? Integra? Prelude? Nope. Mercedes Benz? BMW? Lexus? Not even close.
It was a Mercury Grand Marquis.
Yeah. The big boat. The only reason I know this is because the people who owned it always seemed to be having problems with it every other day.
Why anyone on earth would steal that car I have no idea.
And the person who stole it probably had the car break down ten minutes after driving it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?