This is something I completely forgot about and you'd probably know nothing about it either unless you read it here: dot museum. It does exist. See the pic above? Look at the address bar; that's the real domain name, http://smithsonian.museum.
Want to see all the dot museum's that exist? Check out http://index.museum, there's quite a few of them. If you go there, only pick the ones with asterisks (*) next to them; those are the only ones with links that go somewhere. Unfortunately, most of the links don't work. Seems that the dot museum TLD isn't a really big hit. I was kinda ticked off that none of the Boston Museum links worked. But other links do work.
If your bored and need to kill some time, check it out. If anything, go to the Smithsonian site. It's a very well done site and extremely informative. Heck, even the color scheme is amazing.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?