easter stuff '09
Went to Pop's for Easter dinner. While there I ate (obviously) and also mowed his lawn, updated some anti-virus crap on his computer, cleaned out his truck and did a few other things that needed to be done. Pop is doing well, as is his cat.
On Saturday I bought two button-down shirts and a new pair of jeans. The last time I bought a button-down shirt was for a formal event and before that I can't even remember. Each shirt was 5 bucks, the jeans were $14.50. I plan on getting more button-downs as I'm taking quite a liking to them.
The next book I will be publishing is about home recording, specifically for guitar. There are 15 pages done so far and I expected the completed book to be somewhere around 50 to 75. Check back here on my blog for updates on that.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see