easter stuff '09
Went to Pop's for Easter dinner. While there I ate (obviously) and also mowed his lawn, updated some anti-virus crap on his computer, cleaned out his truck and did a few other things that needed to be done. Pop is doing well, as is his cat.
On Saturday I bought two button-down shirts and a new pair of jeans. The last time I bought a button-down shirt was for a formal event and before that I can't even remember. Each shirt was 5 bucks, the jeans were $14.50. I plan on getting more button-downs as I'm taking quite a liking to them.
The next book I will be publishing is about home recording, specifically for guitar. There are 15 pages done so far and I expected the completed book to be somewhere around 50 to 75. Check back here on my blog for updates on that.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp