Empire of Dreams
I've been watching Star Wars - Empire of Dreams on The History Channel. This was an unexpected bonus for me because I'm waiting for How William Shatner Changed the World which is coming on at 8pm (my time, EST). I'll write about that if it's any good.
This Star Wars/Lucas documentary is undoubtedly the best one I've ever seen. It goes way beyond just a "behind the scene" look at the whole phenomenon. I hope they play it again soon so I can watch it a second time.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984